1.4_dev and CI3 class names

edited February 2016 in Bug Reports
I have been testing the 1.4_dev branche locally, without any problems. Then I tested the same application on a live server which resulted in a 404 error for each page I tried. Now the CI3 documentation says all class files should be capitalized, so this should go for controllers and models. I changed that in my advanced module and that solved the problem. I tried the same approach on the fuel controllers and models to see if it worked, but that seems to break the module and returns a blank page. Is this a known issue?

Comments

• edited 10:23PM
    I've been developing mostly on a Mac and that hasn't cropped up yet so I appreciate the report. I've pushed a bunch of file casing updates. Please merge in the latest from 1.4_dev branch and test out when you can and let me know if you run across anymore issues.
    Thanks. Most is working now. I have ran into the following issues:

Pages > Create
    Pages > Edit

Filename: models/Fuel_pages_model.php
    Line Number: 72

I changed the casing of the model name. It helps for Edit, but Create still shows the location error. And I am missing all fields as defined in MY_fuel_layouts as well.

Navigation > Create

Content area seems to pop out, all navigation is lost.

Assets/upload

Throws this error:

Filename: core/Model.php
    Line Number: 77

Manage > Cache

Throws a 404.

I can give you access to the application, should you want to take a look yourself. Just let me know.
    There was an issue in the routes file which I pushed a change to which should help:
    https://github.com/daylightstudio/FUEL-CMS/commit/b56f2cec810784fb30def7c6a7b2e2a20638cfa5
    Thanks. The issues above related to pages and assets are solved now.