Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

Inline Editing & User Permissions

edited July 2015 in Bug Reports
Hello,

I had restricted my client user account to only edit the Pages content, but when I did that the front-end inline editing feature was disabled. So I enabled publish, and the feature showed up, but the edit box wouldn't fully load. I had to add Create Pages to the user permissions before the full edit box would show up. (Delete Pages wasn't required).

Is this done on purpose, or is it a bug?

Thanks.

Comments

• edited 8:48AM
    I also have a problem with inline editing feature, I have a user with all available permissions (but not super administrator) and he does not see markers, the administrator (David McReynolds) suggested to check Fuel_auth::has_permission() but I didn guessed hot to fix this ...
    I tried on a clean installation, created a new user, gave him all permissions but he had no markers displayed, he had to be a super administrator to see marker ...
    edival, you are telling that your client, without permissions of a super administrator, sees that markers? and it is not clear what you mean "but the edit box wouldn't fully load".