Inline editing 403 error

edited September 2014 in Bug Reports
I am having issues when editing content via the inline editor after uploading the site from local to my web server. If I edit the content inline the content won't save if I create more than one paragraph. If I try to create paragraphs I get this error: fuel/pagevariables/inline_edit/1047/value 403 (Forbidden) : jquery.js

I cannot think what might be causing this issue? Maybe something to do with mod_rewrite? But doesn't explain a new paragraph causing the issue?

Comments

• edited 8:55AM
    Try logging out of the CMS and then back in (fuel/logout) and let me know if that does the trick.
    I've tried that several times and unfortunately it doesn't resolve the issue.
    Does the console request show any HTML in the Response and if so what does it display? To troubleshoot, I would probably need access to try and replicate the issue.
    It doesn't show any HTML i just get the following: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden) : /fuel/pagevariables/inline_edit/1189/value

I also get a 404 on CSS:
    Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) : /assets/css/main.css

But I get the CSS error all the time. Not just when it won't save when entering a new paragraph.

Happy to give you access to investigate. What access do you need and what is the best email to send the info to?
    If you could provide FUEL access and just the links you are seeing the problem, that would be a good place to start. If you click on my avatar image, you can get my email address.