Error to save the section in a "create" fuel module

edited February 2011 in Bug Reports
Hello,

I think that Fuel CMS have a little problem when I save a item in the module "Create" Section. In my Table I have a "datetime" item. In the module model I have the item as "required", but if I click in "Save" don't appear error and must appear a message error. With others fields in the table, eg, Text field I haven't any problem.
¿This a Fuel error? ¿Can you help me, please?
Thank you.
Regards.

Comments

• edited 8:27AM
    What's the name of the field? If it is a name that is in the auto_date_add model property, then it will automatically be generated for you. The default column names that will do this are 'date_added' and 'entry_date'.
    http://www.getfuelcms.com/user_guide/libraries/my_model
    Hello,

Thank you for response. My name field is "date_start" and other with "date_end". I wish that if I click in the "Save" button appear a error because is a empty field, but then the field is set automatically to 00/00/0000 01:00.
    ¿How I can resolve this?

Thank you.
    Regards.
    What if you set the field to have a default of NULL?
  • edited February 2011
    Hello,

Thank you for your response. I set the field default_date to NULL and now my fields is working properly. Thank you very much for your help.

Regards.
    Hello,

Sorry to bother you again. I would ask again about the fields "datetime"on fuel. When I save a date, for example, 02/14/2011 10:30 pm, when I save I get the same date but with "am", that is, 02/14/2011 10:30 am. Is it my fault?

Thank you very much.
    Greetings
    That looks like a bug. I'll look into it.
    Hello,

Thank you very much for your response. Could you tell me when there is any solution, please?

Thanks again for the support you offer in CMS FUEL, is great.
    Greetings.
  • edited March 2011
    There was an issue with the value of the am/pm options that were being set in the Form_builder class. I've pushed an update to that file on GitHub.
    Hello,

Thank you very much, has been fast.

Greetings and thank you again. You are great!