the "syntax error" in zend studio

htlhtl
edited August 2013 in News & Announcements
i unzip fuelcms 1.0, and then build a project on it with using zend studio, after that i found 9 syntax errors, one of them is this:

syntax error, unexpected ')' {module}_constants.php /MyFuelCms/fuel/modules/fuel/views/_generate/advanced/config line 4 DLTK Problem

how could i get it fixed in zend studio?

Comments

• edited 9:06PM
    That particular .php file (and all in the "advanced" folder) are actually a template file that gets processed when using the fuel/generate/advanced CLI tool. The {module} is a place holder that gets changed during the generate processing. I'm not that familiar with Zend Studio, but perhaps there is a way to ignore certain folders?
  • htlhtl
    edited 9:06PM
    thank you for answering my question, you really make me have a clue!

i re-config "php build path" of zend studio, and exclude the folder "fuel/modules/fuel/views/_generate/", then the nine syntax error disappeared!

but soon i face another problem: when i open a browser, and input the url "http://localhost/MyFuelCms/index.php", i can see the right page content. but when i try to run "MyFuelCms/index.php" in my zend studio, even the browser cannot appear,
    i got the log of my apache of wamp, it is like this:

127.0.0.1 - - [24/Aug/2013:10:59:17 +0800] "POST /MyFuelCms/index.php?debug_host=&debug_fastfile=1&start_debug=1&debug_port=10137&use_remote=1&original_url=http%3A%2F%2Flocalhost%2FMyFuelCms%2Findex.php&send_sess_end=1&debug_start_session=1&debug_no_cache=1377313157441&debug_session_id=1023 HTTP/1.1" 200 8205

can you tell me why?
    If you paste that URL into a browser with all the GET parameters, do you get the same error? If so, perhaps it's all the GET parameters that ZEND studio is passing to it?
  • htlhtl
    in zend studio, i open the file "index.php", the i try to run it, no web browser appear(no matter internal browser or external browser), why?
  • htlhtl
    If i paste that URL into a browser with all the GET parameters, everything is ok
    I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what the issue is as I'm not very familiar with Zend studio.
  • htlhtl
    i think you are right. actually it's a problem of zend studio, but not a problem of fuelcms.

finally i got this problem fixed, before it's fixed, i never thought it's so simple, but it really choked me for a couple of days.

the fixing procedure is like this: window->preferences->php->debug->uncheck "open php debug views( debug output, browse output )", then my problem disappear!

anyway, think you very much for your attention on my problem...
  • htlhtl
    thank you very much
    No problem, glad you were able to figure it out.