Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

the "syntax error" in zend studio

htlhtl
edited August 2013 in News & Announcements
i unzip fuelcms 1.0, and then build a project on it with using zend studio, after that i found 9 syntax errors, one of them is this:

syntax error, unexpected ')' {module}_constants.php /MyFuelCms/fuel/modules/fuel/views/_generate/advanced/config line 4 DLTK Problem

how could i get it fixed in zend studio?

Comments

• edited 4:40PM
    That particular .php file (and all in the "advanced" folder) are actually a template file that gets processed when using the fuel/generate/advanced CLI tool. The {module} is a place holder that gets changed during the generate processing. I'm not that familiar with Zend Studio, but perhaps there is a way to ignore certain folders?
  • htlhtl
    edited 4:40PM
    thank you for answering my question, you really make me have a clue!

i re-config "php build path" of zend studio, and exclude the folder "fuel/modules/fuel/views/_generate/", then the nine syntax error disappeared!

but soon i face another problem: when i open a browser, and input the url "http://localhost/MyFuelCms/index.php", i can see the right page content. but when i try to run "MyFuelCms/index.php" in my zend studio, even the browser cannot appear,
    i got the log of my apache of wamp, it is like this:

127.0.0.1 - - [24/Aug/2013:10:59:17 +0800] "POST /MyFuelCms/index.php?debug_host=&debug_fastfile=1&start_debug=1&debug_port=10137&use_remote=1&original_url=http%3A%2F%2Flocalhost%2FMyFuelCms%2Findex.php&send_sess_end=1&debug_start_session=1&debug_no_cache=1377313157441&debug_session_id=1023 HTTP/1.1" 200 8205

can you tell me why?
    If you paste that URL into a browser with all the GET parameters, do you get the same error? If so, perhaps it's all the GET parameters that ZEND studio is passing to it?
  • htlhtl
    in zend studio, i open the file "index.php", the i try to run it, no web browser appear(no matter internal browser or external browser), why?
  • htlhtl
    If i paste that URL into a browser with all the GET parameters, everything is ok
    I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what the issue is as I'm not very familiar with Zend studio.
  • htlhtl
    i think you are right. actually it's a problem of zend studio, but not a problem of fuelcms.

finally i got this problem fixed, before it's fixed, i never thought it's so simple, but it really choked me for a couple of days.

the fixing procedure is like this: window->preferences->php->debug->uncheck "open php debug views( debug output, browse output )", then my problem disappear!

anyway, think you very much for your attention on my problem...
  • htlhtl
    thank you very much
    No problem, glad you were able to figure it out.