Add Edit

I got this:

$fields['values'] = array(
'label' => 'Valores',
'type' => 'array',
'class' => 'add_edit',
'options' => $this->Product_feature_values_model->options_list(),
'value' => array_keys($this->Product_features_to_values_model->find_all_array_assoc('product_feature_value_id', array('product_feature_id' => $values['id']))),
'mode' => 'multi'
);

Everything is fine, except that when I hit the 'Add' button (next to the combo), the popup appears empty.
Any toughts?

Comments

• edited 4:00PM
    Try adding the name of the module after add_edit.
    'type' => 'add_edit product_features',
    I did this
    'class' => 'add_edit Product_feature_values_model',
    but it doesnt work. Also tried removing the "_model" but neither.
    It should be the key value used in your MY_fuel_modules (not the model name). If that still doesn't work, does Firebug give you any insight as to what the error is? It should be Ajaxing in the content.
    But I dont have that model set in MY_fuel_modules, neither I want it to be there. Is it mandatory?
    Also, I dont want the model visible on the sidebar.
    It does need to be added so that the ajax request will work.

You can manually set what appears in the left menu by configuring the fuel nav property $config['nav']['modules'] in fuel/application/config/MY_fuel.php (you'll need to add it). The default value is 'AUTO' which will automatically generate the list based on what is in your MY_fuel_modules file.
    Ok got it!
    Is it possible to omit just one module using $config['nav']['modules']?
    Not at this time... it's either a manual setup or an AUTO setup where it includes everything. At one point, there was a 'hidden' value you could assign but since I never used it, I removed it. However, I could see that being beneficial here. I'll put it on the list of things to look at.
    Thanks bro
    I've made a push recently so you can now add a "hidden" parameter to your module configuration that will hide it from the left hand menu:
    http://www.getfuelcms.com/user_guide/modules/simple