Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

Undefined index error in Loader.php

edited February 2012 in Installation
Hi,
I'm trying to install fuel on an existing CodeIgniter site. I put all my models / controllers / views / libraries in the appropriate fuel/application folders and merged my config files with fuel's. I keep getting "Undefined index" error in Loader.php line 206:
$_alias = $this->_ci_classes[$class];
When I take out items in my autoload.php it errors out on my different libraries (I believe it choked on SimpleLoginSecure.php), right now it's saying Undefined index: MY_Session. Can you help?
Thanks,
Jordan

Comments

• edited 9:43PM
    Did you make the updates to the core folder and third_party folders as well?
    Yeah.
    I commented out the MY_Session library load and it seems to work now. I was using this library which I think is incompatible:
    http://www.hiddentao.com/code/codeigniter-utilities/
    I think I imported it from a previous project and am not using it anymore.
    Thanks,
    Jordan
    Hi,
    I spoke too soon. I had previously disabled some other libraries to get fuel working, but now that I'm enabling them again my site is barfing again. Here is the error I'm getting:
    A PHP Error was encountered Severity: Notice Message: Undefined index: PasswordHash Filename: fuel/Loader.php Line Number: 206 Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /fuel/application/third_party/fuel/Loader.php on line 215

I am trying to load two libraries, SimpleLoginSecure and Passwordhash via SimpleLoginSecure. Here is the code that loads passwordhash:
    function SimpleLoginSecure() { $this->CI =& get_instance(); $params = Array('phpass_hash_strength' => PHPASS_HASH_STRENGTH, 'phpass_hash_portable' => PHPASS_HASH_PORTABLE); $this->CI->load->library('PasswordHash', $params); }

I can paste the contents of PasswordHash.php here if you want, it's available at:
    http://www.openwall.com/phpass/

Thanks,

Jordan
  • edited February 2012
    What if you use "passwordhash" all lower case? Or change the class name to Passwordhash?
    Thanks!
    Ok I had to do both. I renamed PasswordHash.php to Passwordhash.php, SimpleLoginSecure to Simpleloginsecure, changed the class and constructor names of both to match, and then called the libraries with all lowercase :$this->CI->load->library('passwordhash', $params); and now it's working.
    Thank you!
    This saved me. I could not figure out what was going on, but alas, it was the old lowercase dilemma. It fixed my problem. Thanks for posting.