Undefined index error in Loader.php

edited February 2012 in Installation
Hi,
I'm trying to install fuel on an existing CodeIgniter site. I put all my models / controllers / views / libraries in the appropriate fuel/application folders and merged my config files with fuel's. I keep getting "Undefined index" error in Loader.php line 206:
$_alias = $this->_ci_classes[$class];
When I take out items in my autoload.php it errors out on my different libraries (I believe it choked on SimpleLoginSecure.php), right now it's saying Undefined index: MY_Session. Can you help?
Thanks,
Jordan

Comments

• edited 7:37AM
    Did you make the updates to the core folder and third_party folders as well?
    Yeah.
    I commented out the MY_Session library load and it seems to work now. I was using this library which I think is incompatible:
    http://www.hiddentao.com/code/codeigniter-utilities/
    I think I imported it from a previous project and am not using it anymore.
    Thanks,
    Jordan
    Hi,
    I spoke too soon. I had previously disabled some other libraries to get fuel working, but now that I'm enabling them again my site is barfing again. Here is the error I'm getting:
    A PHP Error was encountered Severity: Notice Message: Undefined index: PasswordHash Filename: fuel/Loader.php Line Number: 206 Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /fuel/application/third_party/fuel/Loader.php on line 215

I am trying to load two libraries, SimpleLoginSecure and Passwordhash via SimpleLoginSecure. Here is the code that loads passwordhash:
    function SimpleLoginSecure() { $this->CI =& get_instance(); $params = Array('phpass_hash_strength' => PHPASS_HASH_STRENGTH, 'phpass_hash_portable' => PHPASS_HASH_PORTABLE); $this->CI->load->library('PasswordHash', $params); }

I can paste the contents of PasswordHash.php here if you want, it's available at:
    http://www.openwall.com/phpass/

Thanks,

Jordan
  • edited February 2012
    What if you use "passwordhash" all lower case? Or change the class name to Passwordhash?
    Thanks!
    Ok I had to do both. I renamed PasswordHash.php to Passwordhash.php, SimpleLoginSecure to Simpleloginsecure, changed the class and constructor names of both to match, and then called the libraries with all lowercase :$this->CI->load->library('passwordhash', $params); and now it's working.
    Thank you!
    This saved me. I could not figure out what was going on, but alas, it was the old lowercase dilemma. It fixed my problem. Thanks for posting.