Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

User guide not displaying

I just installed the user_guide module, but on opening the link localhost/xxxx/index.php/user_guide
The user_guide displays a 404 error, it should not be that difficult, but I know I am missing a very basic step, please can somebody please advice.

Comments

• Ok I eventually got the correct link, localhost/xxxx/index.php/user_guide/User_guide

But when I click on some links I see this error below.

_A PHP Error was encountered
    Severity: Warning

Message: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"?

Filename: libraries/Inspection.php

Line Number: 298

Backtrace:

File: /Library/WebServer/Documents/science/fuel/modules/fuel/core/Loader.php
    Line: 585
    Function: error_handler

What I am still missing?

• What version of PHP are you running?

• Thank you @Admin I eventually got the modules to work, do not really know what I did wrong but I did a fresh install and all installations works fine. Also, trying to introduce my colleagues to fuelCMS they seems glued to drag and drop CMSes, but I told of the flexibility of fuelCMS and the user interface controls and nice modules and how you can create yours, the talk is still on-going.
    But I must say great work here and really appreciate your efforts in spite of the tight schedule.

Thank you!!! fuelCMS all the way!!!