User guide not displaying

I just installed the user_guide module, but on opening the link localhost/xxxx/index.php/user_guide
The user_guide displays a 404 error, it should not be that difficult, but I know I am missing a very basic step, please can somebody please advice.

Comments

• Ok I eventually got the correct link, localhost/xxxx/index.php/user_guide/User_guide

But when I click on some links I see this error below.

_A PHP Error was encountered
    Severity: Warning

Message: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"?

Filename: libraries/Inspection.php

Line Number: 298

Backtrace:

File: /Library/WebServer/Documents/science/fuel/modules/fuel/core/Loader.php
    Line: 585
    Function: error_handler

What I am still missing?

• What version of PHP are you running?

• Thank you @Admin I eventually got the modules to work, do not really know what I did wrong but I did a fresh install and all installations works fine. Also, trying to introduce my colleagues to fuelCMS they seems glued to drag and drop CMSes, but I told of the flexibility of fuelCMS and the user interface controls and nice modules and how you can create yours, the talk is still on-going.
    But I must say great work here and really appreciate your efforts in spite of the tight schedule.

Thank you!!! fuelCMS all the way!!!