Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

Setup database fail

edited December 2015 in Installation
Hi,

When I try import in phpMyAdmin the file "fuel/install/fuel_schema.sql" it print this output:

Error

SELECT `comment`
FROM `phpmyadmin`.`pma__column_info`
WHERE db_name = 'fueldb'
AND table_name = ''
AND column_name = '(db_comment)'

#1100 - Table 'pma__column_info' was not locked with LOCK TABLES

I'm in local with EasyPHP setup.

How to solve that?

Thank you!

Comments

• edited 1:46AM
    Do you have a database setup yet to import the schema?
    Database exist, utf8_general_ci collate, named fueldb

Now it shows me this:
    Error
    SELECT MAX(version) FROM `phpmyadmin`.`pma__tracking` WHERE `db_name` = 'fueldb' AND `table_name` = 'fuel_permissions' AND FIND_IN_SET('INSERT',tracking) > 0

#1100 - Table 'pma__tracking' was not locked with LOCK TABLES

Seems same error with different query.
    I should do other before import?
    Did you use the fuel/install/fuel_schema.sql file to import into fueldb?
    Sure, as writed in first post I've tried to import this sql both using phpmyadmin upload and by copy/paste its content in sql page. It insert some tables in fueldb, but also show red error with the info posted above.
    I think there is something with your phpMyAdmin setup. I just downloaded the latest version of phpMyAdmin and had no issues. See this Stackoverflow potential solution:
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24055394/1146-table-phpmyadmin-pma-tracking-doesnt-exist
    Ok, in webserver it works. But now there are htaccess errors, it return me error 500. If I remove .htaccess it load index.php... But all the system will work without it?
    You will need to add index.php to the index_page config parameter in fuel/application/config/config.php:
    $config['index_page'] = 'index.php';
    Tried it after reading install page, but seems there are no differences. Or I can delete htaccess with this parameter?
    You would need to remove the .htaccess file if you don't want to use it. Is .htaccess with the mod_rewrite module even installed on the server? Also, are there certain things it doesn't like such as Options +FollowSymLinks or Options -Indexes ?