blog module: php error's with comment_reply

edited October 2015 in Bug Reports
I'm using the inline comment_reply system on the blog module, although submitting the form I get:

A PHP ERROR WAS ENCOUNTERED Severity: Warning Message: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given Filename: helpers/MY_array_helper.php Line Number: 301 A PHP ERROR WAS ENCOUNTERED Severity: Warning Message: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given Filename: helpers/MY_array_helper.php Line Number: 301 A PHP ERROR WAS ENCOUNTERED Severity: Warning Message: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given Filename: helpers/MY_array_helper.php Line Number: 301 A PHP ERROR WAS ENCOUNTERED Severity: Warning Message: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given Filename: helpers/MY_array_helper.php Line Number: 301 A PHP ERROR WAS ENCOUNTERED Severity: Warning Message: mail(): Failed to connect to mailserver at "localhost" port 25, verify your "SMTP" and "smtp_port" setting in php.ini or use ini_set() Filename: libraries/Email.php Line Number: 1554 Thanks for the comment

back inline, even though the comment submits succesfully. I can refresh the page and these errors are not there anymore, and the blog comment is.

Comments

• edited 8:29PM
    Thanks for the report. This has been fixed in the develop branch of the blog module.
    Great, thank you! Can confirm it's working. Although on this subject, is there a way to disable email notifications site wide? We don't have a mail server set up so the last error ("Failed to connect to mailserver..") comes up still.
    Not at the moment... although, I don't think that would be too hard to add a value to the config and then check that before sending the email. If you find yourself adding that, please create a branch and submit a pull request and I'll add it to the develop branch.
    Sure, I'll try and get one in and send a request when I can. Thanks.
    Sent, thaanks.
    Added.