Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

blog module: php error's with comment_reply

edited October 2015 in Bug Reports
I'm using the inline comment_reply system on the blog module, although submitting the form I get:

A PHP ERROR WAS ENCOUNTERED Severity: Warning Message: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given Filename: helpers/MY_array_helper.php Line Number: 301 A PHP ERROR WAS ENCOUNTERED Severity: Warning Message: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given Filename: helpers/MY_array_helper.php Line Number: 301 A PHP ERROR WAS ENCOUNTERED Severity: Warning Message: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given Filename: helpers/MY_array_helper.php Line Number: 301 A PHP ERROR WAS ENCOUNTERED Severity: Warning Message: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given Filename: helpers/MY_array_helper.php Line Number: 301 A PHP ERROR WAS ENCOUNTERED Severity: Warning Message: mail(): Failed to connect to mailserver at "localhost" port 25, verify your "SMTP" and "smtp_port" setting in php.ini or use ini_set() Filename: libraries/Email.php Line Number: 1554 Thanks for the comment

back inline, even though the comment submits succesfully. I can refresh the page and these errors are not there anymore, and the blog comment is.

Comments

• edited 6:20PM
    Thanks for the report. This has been fixed in the develop branch of the blog module.
    Great, thank you! Can confirm it's working. Although on this subject, is there a way to disable email notifications site wide? We don't have a mail server set up so the last error ("Failed to connect to mailserver..") comes up still.
    Not at the moment... although, I don't think that would be too hard to add a value to the config and then check that before sending the email. If you find yourself adding that, please create a branch and submit a pull request and I'll add it to the develop branch.
    Sure, I'll try and get one in and send a request when I can. Thanks.
    Sent, thaanks.
    Added.