Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

Latest developer branch

edited July 2015 in Bug Reports
I tested against the latest developer branch and got errors on one of my pages referring to core/MY_Model.php:

Message: Undefined variable: foreign_keys Message: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given Message: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given

The line in error:
else if (in_array($found[1].'_id', array_keys($foreign_keys)) OR $this->_is_relationship_property($found[1], 'has_many') OR $this->_is_relationship_property($found[1], 'belongs_to'))

I'm not sure if this is the proper fix, or is this being caused by something I haven't done in one of my model classes? Can you please advise:

else if ((isset($foreign_keys) AND in_array($found[1].'_id', array_keys($foreign_keys))) OR $this->_is_relationship_property($found[1], 'has_many') OR $this->_is_relationship_property($found[1], 'belongs_to'))

Comments

• edited 3:05PM
    That should be fixed now in the development branch. There was a variable that needed to be declared above it that was missing.
  • edited 3:05PM
    Thanks!