Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

Form toggler broke with multiple classes in 1.3

edited June 2015 in Bug Reports
It seems that this no longer works/toggles when upgrading to 1.3. Switching my branch back to 1.2 and it works fine:

$fields['toggler'] = array('order' => 301, 'type' => 'toggler', 'label' => 'Media Type', 'prefix' => 'toggle_', 'options' => array('1' => 'Image', '2' => 'HTML')); $fields['image'] = array('order' => 302, 'class' => 'toggle toggle_1 asset_select images'); $fields['html'] = array('order' => 303, 'label' => 'HTML', 'class' => 'toggle toggle_2 wysiwyg', 'type' => 'textarea');

I am assuming in 1.3, it does not play well with classes such as "asset_select", "images", ect?

Comments

• edited 5:44AM
    Does it work for you if you change the order of the classes (e.g. wysiwyg toggle toggle_2)?
  • edited June 2015
    Sadly the order had no effect.

For debugging, I renamed the fields to:

$fields['image_1']
    $fields['html_1']

and toggling works, however these fields are not in the database so it's useless. very strange....
  • edited 5:44AM
    I think that may be a bug. You mind trying a change out on your end before I post to the develop branch? Try changing the following on line 1287 or so in the fuel/modules/fuel/assets/js/fuel/custom_fields.js file:
    $(context).on('change.toggler', 'select.toggler, input[type="radio"].toggler:checked', function(e){ var context = $(this).closest('.form'); toggler(this, context); })