"main_inner" div showing up below "right" div

edited June 2015 in Share
Sorry to pester you with this, but I have been trying to figure this out for a couple of days, so now I need to reach out to someone.

My <div id="right"> shows up above my <div id="main_inner">
By that, I mean the content on the web page doesn't appear to placing the main_inner in the middle as expected.

Any suggestions? Do you need to see more code?

Comments

• edited 1:36PM
    I should say I took this formatting from the blog\views\themes\default\_layouts\blog.php file and incorporated it into my own.
    I think I found the issue, but I am not sure how to resolve it. If I look at the source for the blog, it has this:
    <link href="/navserver/assets/css/blog.css?c=" media="all" rel="stylesheet"/>
    This contains the proper css that I need for the formatting to work correctly.

This exists in: "fuelserver\assets\css" but I was looking in "fuelserver\fuel\modules\blog\assets\css"

Now to figure out how it's included.
    I think I got it. Just needed my own css and call the following:
    <?=css('navtech')?>

Funny how it's easier to resolve an issue after you ask for help. Sometimes...
    That didn't quite work, my link to the stylesheet is showing up before the header tag.
    SOLVED:

in my {module}_base_controller::_common_vars() function, I now have the following (and it worked!):
    function _common_vars() { $vars = array(); $vars['css'] = array('navtech'); $vars['js'] = array(); $vars['body'] = ''; $vars['page_title'] = ''; $vars['is_home'] = $this->fuel->navtech->is_home(); return $vars; }