Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

Add a new column to table fuel_users. How to display it on list_items

Hi,
As the title, how to display it on list_items or view it on list user in admin control.
On list_items function I was added name of column to select query but it still not display. On edit or create a new user is ok.

Comments

• edited 9:16AM
    If you look in the fuel/modules/fuel/config/fuel_modules.php file, you'll see the configuration for the fuel users here:
    $config['modules']['users'] = array( 'module_name' => 'Users', 'model_location' => 'fuel', 'model_name' => 'fuel_users_model', 'table_headers' => array( 'id', 'email', 'user_name', 'first_name', 'last_name', 'super_admin', 'active' ),...
    Note the 'table_headers' parameter. This will filter anything returned in the select down to what is specified. You can overwrite this configuration without changing anything in the fuel modules folder by changing your fuel/application/config/MY_fuel_modules.php file by adding the following:
    $config['module_overwrites']['users'] = array('table_headers' => array( 'id', 'email', 'user_name', 'first_name', 'last_name', 'super_admin', 'my_new_field', 'active' ));
    Hi,
    I have a short question according to this issue. Is there also a way to change the displayed names of the table headers like in the create view of the module?
    Yes. You can use a key=>val array syntax like below:
    $config['module_overwrites']['users'] = array('table_headers' => array( 'id', 'email' => 'Email Address', 'user_name' => 'User ID', 'first_name', 'last_name', 'super_admin', 'my_new_field', 'active' ));
    Hi,
    another question :-)
    I have used the table_headers attribute to manipulate the list view. Now the edit and delete buttons are missing and the row isn't selectable any more. How can I get this buttons back?
    KR
    Habib
    Are you logged in as the super_admin role and/or is the module set to just be readonly in the config?