Routing Issue and Admin Interface

edited June 2014 in Modules
For routing I used the following in my route.php file
$route['(:any)'] = 'innerpage/';

But now the issue is backend admin also get routed to innerpage controller. Is there any way to prevent that. I tried using $route['fuel']='fuel/'; but with no success.

Comments

• edited 9:33AM
    When I used the following
    $route['fuel'] = 'fuel/login';
    $route['fuel/(:any)'] = 'fuel/$1';

I am getting the dashboard. But not able to access modules I have created.
    Are you trying to route all your requests to "innerpage" except for requests the FUEL CMS? You could try using the 404_override route. FUEL uses this to automatically display pages that don't have controllers defined.
    Yes. I want to route all requests other than admin to innerpage. innerpage is also a controller so 404_override is not working.
    Anyway I am individually specifying now the pages for routing instead of $route['(:any)']='innerpage/'. But the issue is that each time I add a new category I have to modify the route.php file. I tried populating these pages from database but it is giving a connection error in routing.php. How can I access database from routing.php?
    The routing process happens before any database can be loaded (it happens when determining which controller to use). So this doesn't work?
    $route['404_override'] = 'innerpage';
    You may need to use the "_remap" method in that controller to route requests to the proper method if you aren't already.
    I have routing.php as follows
    $route['default_controller'] = 'articles'; $route['404_override'] = 'innerpage';
    I get the following error:

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: fuel/Router.php

Line Number: 93
    An Error Was Encountered

Unable to load your default controller. Please make sure the controller specified in your Routes.php file is valid.
    I've posted a fix for that in the develop branch if you want to pull from there.
    Please let me know which files you have made changes so that I can just download those files.