Navigation Page Ordered By Precedence?

Just wondering if there is a way to order the navigation on the navigation list page in the admin by the precedence. Some of my clients have large navigation trees and want to see it ordered by the precedence they ordered it too.

Comments

• edited 12:40AM
    They are wanting to see the tree or list view ordered by precedence or both?
  • I would probably say both but at a minimum being being able to have the list view ordered that way. What happens is they order the navigation using the rearrange button and get it where they can manage it. After that when they leave the navigation admin page and go back it orders by Label or Nav Key and looks messed up to them. Does that make sense?
  • edited October 2011
    Yeah. I think in order for that to work, the precedence field needs to be added as a column so that it sorts on that. To do that you can add the following to the MY_fuel_modules.php or simply change the table_headers value of the module in the fuel/modules/fuel/config/fuel_modules.php to be the following:
    $config['module_overwrites']['navigation'] = array( 'table_headers' => array( 'id', 'label', 'nav_key', 'precedence', 'published', ));
  • Excellent, module overwrite worked perfectly! Thanks so much for the speedy reply!