Undefined index: HTTP_USER_AGENT

edited June 2011 in Installation
I have a new install 0.9.3 on a client's server and I've already been through having to get the server tech to turn off mod_security because I couldn't get the page or navigation list in the CMS to populate which leads me to believe I'm dealing with a hosting company that's a bit spooked and has things set very tightly. So, I thought I'd look through the Page Analysis 'Tool' and analyze one of the basic pages. I see this under <H1>:
A PHP Error was encountered A PHP Error was encountered
And this under the First 100 Paragraph Words:
Severity: Notice Message: Undefined index: HTTP_USER_AGENT Filename: helpers/browser_helper.php Line Number: 48 Link to google. Download rules Severity: Warning Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/twinci18/public_html/fuel/application/libraries/Template.php:167) Filename: libraries/Session.php Line Number: 672
No errors are being generated in the browser that I can see.
Anyone have any idea what I'm fighting now?

Comments

• edited 11:23PM
    If you do a print_r() on the global $_SERVER variable, what do you see? With regards to the PHP Error message, are there any more specifics about the error that can be seen? That module uses DOMDocument and xpath to query elements of the page and may not be supported on that server.