EDIT | VIEW | DELETE missing

Hi,
I have created advanced module "training center" and simple module "profiles" inside the advanced one.
When I list the profiles in the CMS I can see the list, but rows are not clickable and there are missing EDIT | VIEW | DELETE buttons at the end of each row.
Is there any particular configuration to make it function as it should?
I have tried to find something on "blogs users" model and blogs configs but I cannot find anything relevant.
Please help!

Comments

• Post your list_items() function...
    I'd check to make sure you have a primary key id for the table and that it's being included in your list?

• Are you logged in as the super admin? If not, you may need permissions setup for your simple module:
    http://docs.getfuelcms.com/general/user-management

• edited April 2019

I'm getting a little bit resigned about how things work.
    Yes, I'm logged as the super admin.

The list_items() function is commented to be sure it works with default settings.
    After reading your post I have tried with this:
    public function list_items($limit = NULL, $offset = NULL, $col = 'birth_date', $order = 'asc', $just_count = FALSE)
    {
    $this->db->select('profiles.id, profiles.birth_date'); //uncomment and change to the fields to be displayed
    $data = parent::list_items($limit, $offset, $col, $order, $just_count);
    return $data;
    }

but nothing has changed.

To go forward with my project I have abandoned above problem for a while and created new models (which will not be used as a webpages, but as a tables to edit in the CMS only) inside the advanced module with the command shell. I have configured the models, data in the config/{advanced_module_name}_fuel_modules.php, created even $config['tables'] inside config/{advanced_module_name}.php and after I click one of the new items in the CMS I see 404 page. Damn. Another problem... I have tested a lot of settings and simplified everything I could and nothing works out. I have even run the shell command to create simple module inside advanced module with same name as one of the models to create permissions in the database. At the end I have tried with creating controller files and nothing changed.

I don't know how to move forward. Currently in my advanced module I have two simple modules without EDIT VIEW DELETE buttons and three models with 404 error in the CMS.

I don't know, maybe I'm dumb....

• Somehow EDIT | VIEW | DELETE buttons appeared.
    Don't know how and when.
    None the less, I still don't see the modules in the CMS.

• I found why I didn't see the modules in the CMS.
    I had missing modules entries in config/{advanced_module_name}_routes.php

• Glad you got it figured out.