[solved]cms/db pages not brought up in cms tree or list view in fuel cms 1.0 beta

edited September 2012 in Bug Reports
the page list or tree view just stopped working yesterday. i can still access the page details in the cms by using recent history and selecting them individually and the "select another" drop down shows the other pages as well so i can get to the not so recent pages that way, but it's got me kind of nervous. any config settings that i may have changed that would cause this? what files would be responsible for the loading of this view in cms? otherwise just wanted to report it.

Comments

• edited 8:36AM
    Those views get Ajaxed in? Are you seeing any errors in your developer console from the ajax requests?

What version are you using 0.93 or the 1.0 beta?
  • edited September 2012
    where would the errors show up? in activity log? btw, full view of activity log won't come up either. same loading icon only. i'm using the beta. thanks
  • edited 8:36AM
    ok, i figured it out when i noticed that the recently modified pages links in cms were pointing to locations ending in html. i had set url ending to 'html' thinking it would just effect the output urls but evidently the cms is taking that url config option fairly seriously. thanks for the help.