Back end Load Time - Blocks, Pages, Navigation pages

edited January 2011 in Bug Reports
Hello,
I'm having an issue where the following pages:

Pages, Blocks, Navigation, Site Variables

Take forever to load. The backend frame loads, but the little ajax loading animation on the content-area sits there for sometimes upwards of 4 minutes before the data shows up. I've tested this in multiple browsers with no change in behavior.

My setup:
Apache 2 running Su_php

Has anyone else seen this issue? Any fixes out there?

Also - I see nothing in my error logs indicating a missing file/etc.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Comments

• edited 5:37AM
    Could you try restarting MySQL and Apache? I haven't seen this issue before. Let me know how it goes.
    Heya,

Yeah, I've tried restarting both and I still get the same issue. Very weird. When I run LiveHTTPheaders, I see the initial back and forth, then a big pause, then the request goes out for the inner-pane, and the response comes back quite fast, so I'm thinking it might be client-side.

Let me know if there's anything specifically that I could post to help troubleshoot.
    Do all ajax requests finish without error and is there content being returned by the ajax requests? What branch are you using "master" or "0.91" and what platform/stack are you using (e.g. MAMP, WAMP, ...etc)?
    The Ajax requests do seem to finish, and content is being returned correctly, it just takes it's sweet time.

I'm using the 0.91 branch.

Platform: CentOS 5, Apache, MySQL 5.0.77, Suhosin PHP Patch 0.9.7

I'll PM you a link to the site's phpinfo() if you would like to take a look.
    That is strange. I think to diagnose, it may require putting in some Firebug console.log statements in the fuel/modules/fuel/assets/js/fuel/controller/BaseFuelController.js file. In particular the tableCallback and redrawTable functions to test when (and if) they get executed.