Cyrillic text -> kick from Fuel

edited August 2012 in Bug Reports
At the moment I'm building a website which contains Russian text and experiencing very strange problem. As soon as text is around 1k characters and user clicks the pencil tool or tried to modify the text via admin dashboard he get's kicked out from the fuel and get's asked to log in again. The same thing happens all the time, basically it does not allow to modify this big amount of Cyrillic text. The Database char set is ut8, and the same for the table, the sql field type is 'content' text not null.

Comments

• edited 3:24PM
    Is this a problem in .93 or the 1.0 branch?
    That sounds like a session cookie issue. What happens if you have CI store the sessions in the database instead:
    http://codeigniter.com/user_guide/libraries/sessions.html
    I have a feeling that it does not such direct connection with cyrilic alphabet, but more with a markup. Maybe because I use to much html tags it get's stuck or something?
    The markup is similar to this:
    text:
    Bla bla
    • Bla bla
    • Bla bla
    • Bla bla
    • Bla bla

Bla bla:
    • Bla bla
    • Bla bla

As soon as I try to edit the content via module or inline edit, the fuel kicks me as soon as I place the markup into the field.
    Any suggestions?
    The 1.0 kicks me as well, just tested.
    So do you even click save before it kicks you out? If you delete your cookies related to the site, does it still happen?
    No. Via inline editor the save button does nothing. I checked via firebug what get's is returned from the server. The message is something like this|: " you don't have access to the page". I tried in couple of browsers, the same thing.
    Hmm... I'm afraid I'll have to see it to test it out. You can send me a private email (email address is on profile page) if you want.