Admin listing not showing records

edited June 2012 in Modules
I have a simple model which seems to work fine, the module is show in the nav as product categories.
I am able to click create and a record is created within the database as it should.

I have a problem with the default listing screen. I.E if you click on my simple module "Product Categories" in the left nav fuel displays a screen which shows rows/records of what you have in the database, all my other modules do except for this one, its just blank even though actual data exists in the database.

my code:

product_cats_model.php

<?php if (!defined('BASEPATH')) exit('No direct script access allowed'); class Product_cats_model extends Base_module_model { function __construct() { parent::__construct('fuel_product_cats'); } public function form_fields($values=array()) { $fields = parent::form_fields($values); return $fields; } }

my_fuel_moduels.php

$config['modules']['product_cats'] = array( 'module_name' => 'Product Categories', 'module_uri' => 'product_cats', 'model_name' => 'product_cats_model', 'model_location' => '', 'display_field' => 'cat_name', 'preview_path' => '', 'permission' => 'example', 'instructions' => 'The place to add product categories to the system.', 'archivable' => TRUE, 'nav_selected' => 'example' );

I sure its something very simple!

Thanks

Comments

• edited 10:20PM
    That is probably due to an error being returned. "cat_name" is a field in your database correct? The data is ajaxed in and may be why you aren't seeing the error. Can you check your console (e.g. Firebug) to se if the server returns any error with ajax call.
  • edited 10:20PM
    Thanks David, looks like it was a cache problem somewhere. Seems to be working fine now.

Thanks