Multi-tenancy support for fuelcms

edited April 2012 in Modules
I want to be able to offer the service we have built for corporates with multiple users.
I could easily go multi-instance - I would prefer multi-tenant - can any one offer some directions help.

Hats of to this project team - I am quite impressed with the capabilities that fuelcms offers.

thanks
sid

Comments

• edited 11:45PM
    This is a bit difficult to do because of the hybrid nature of FUEL CMS and that not everything needs to be stored in the database. The fuel/application and assets directory needs to be unique fo every instance with there own database. The other folders, including the fuel/codeigniter and fuel/modules folder could remain unchanged. The bootstrap index.php file could be used to serve up different application directories (assets would need to be handled differently).

This question has been asked in various formats and I don't currently have a good solution for it. I'd be curious to know if someone else has thought of one that still allows us to keep the hybrid nature of FUEL as well as offer multi-site support.