Error when trying to add a Foreign Key dropdown to module form

edited March 2012 in Modules
Here's my code:

<?php if (!defined('BASEPATH')) exit('No direct script access allowed'); require_once(FUEL_PATH.'models/base_module_model.php'); class Invoices_model extends Base_module_model { public $foreign_keys = array('corporate_partner_id' => 'corporate_partners_model'); // Required Fields public $required = array('invoice_date', 'status', 'corporate_partner_id', 'amount_due'); function __construct() { parent::__construct('invoices'); } function list_items() { // Join to the Corporate Partners Table $this->db->join('corporate_partners', 'corporate_partners.id = invoices.corporate_partner_id', 'left'); // Select $this->db->select('invoices.id, invoices.id AS "Invoice Number", invoice_date, status, corporate_partners.name as "Corporate Partner", amount_due, transaction_id, payment_date, amount_paid'); $data = parent::list_items(); return $data; } } class Invoice_model extends Base_module_record { }

The $foreign_keys constraint causes my module form to display an error:

An Error Was Encountered Unable to locate the file: corporate_partners_model.php

Why is this occuring?

Comments

• edited March 2012
    Is corporate_partners_model in an advanced module or up in application/models?

If advanced, you'll need to specify the module like:
    public $foreign_keys = array('corporate_partner_id' => array('my_adv_module_name' => 'corporate_partners_model'));

^ Not tested that, it's what it looks like it needs looking at MY_Model::load_model()
  • edited March 2012
    That worked! Thanks very much! It is in an advanced module, so I replaced "my_adv_module_name" with "corporate_partners" and it worked.

Suggestion: The modules section of the documentation could use a lot of expanding, since most of the questions I have are regarding custom modules in Fuel, and judging by the amount of questions on the forum tagged as "Modules" that is also further justification.