Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

Frontend CSS/Images path

edited December 2010 in News & Announcements
Hello,

For Frontend side, I have my custom css & images folder, it's like below

/assets/siteimages
/assets/site_css/style.css

Now How can I set this path in FUEL?

In assets.php file, If I change the 'css'=>'css/' or 'images'=>'images/' then it is spoiling FUEL Admin panel, So I can't do change over there...

$config['assets_folders'] = array( 'images' => 'images/', 'css' => 'css/', 'js' => 'js/', 'pdf' => 'pdf/', 'swf' => 'swf/', 'media' => 'media/', 'captchas' => 'captchas/' );

I would like to know Where I can set my custom path, So FUEL admin can also works fine and Frontend too..

(NOTE: In frontend I don't want to load FUEL css/images)

Comments

• edited 6:35AM
    Hello I got the solution for this...

Thanks..
    Great. Could you post your solution just in case someone else has the same problem?
    Actually it's not the solution, But As I have put my style.css inside the css folder
    and my siteimages folder inside "images" folder..

And in View Page I have set like below..

<?php echo css('style'); ?> <script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"> //<![CDATA[ var basePath = '<?php echo site_url();?>'; var imgPath = '<?php echo fuel_var('siteimages'); ?>'; //]]> </script>

In _variables/global.php I have set siteimage path like below
    $vars['siteimages'] = '/assets/images/siteimages/';

So is it correct method? or is it also possible to set like I have mention in my first post?

/assets/siteimages
    /assets/site_css/style.css
    Actually, your original post should have worked but there was an issue that needed to be fixed. I've updated it on GitHub but specifically the following files where changed:

fuel/modules/fuel/controllers/login.php
    fuel/modules/fuel/libraries/Fuel_base_controller.php
    aha so after that I can add my image/css path in assets.php?
    You should be able to change them in the fuel/application/config/asset.php file and it won't effect the admin
    aha thanks.. I'll checkout