module icon bug?

suwsuw
edited March 2012 in Bug Reports
Hello
I think I found a bug in fuelCMS leftnavigator!
I declared a new advanced module, in module config I have 3 subchapters:

$config['nav']['massmail']=array(
"massmail/compune" => lang("compune"),
"massmail/emails" => lang("chp_emails"),
"massmail/campanie" => lang("chp_campanie")
);
I defined icons for all 3 chapters, first 2 are not shown, the icon class is not correct, instead ico_massmail_compune fuel generate just ico_<?b>
here's the leftmenu html code that fuelCMS shows it.

<div id="leftnav_massmail" class="left_nav_section">
<h3>Massmail</h3>
<ul>
<li class="active">
<a class="ico ico_" href="http://localhost/fuel/massmail/compune">....</a>
<li>
<a class="ico ico_" href="http://localhost/fuel/massmail/emails">...</a>
</li>
<li>
<a class="ico ico_massmail_campanie" href="http://localhost/fuel/massmail/campanie">Campanie</a>
</li>
</ul>

As you can see - only the 3rd icon is generated - and shown - first two should be ico_massmail_compune and ico_massmail_emails - but they are not.

The icons are shown in buttons, button class is generated correctly.
I think there's a bug regarding / and _ on leftmenu generator

Comments

• edited 9:45PM
    / are replaced for _ on around line 96 of modules/fuel/views/_blocks/fuel_header

It's late, but I don't see anything obviously wrong with what you have there. Can you output $key around line 94.
  • suwsuw
    edited 9:45PM
    massmail/emails = null
    massmail/compune = null
    massmail/campanie = "massmail/campanie"

<li dumpkey="">
    <li class="active" dumpkey="">
    <li dumpkey="massmail/campanie">
    added an echo "dumpkey='$key'"; line 95
    Are the lang keys "compune" and "chp_emails" loaded?
  • suwsuw
    yes - they are also shown in left bar

<?php
    $lang["chp_emails"]="Adrese si grupe";
    $lang["chp_campanie"]="Campanie";
    $lang["compune"]="Compune e-mail";
    I can't reproduce that here..

Just checked one of my advanced modules:

$config['nav']['directory'] = array( 'directory/entries' => 'Entries', 'directory/formats' => 'Formats', 'directory/keywords' => 'Keywords', 'directory/locations' => 'Locations', 'directory/types' => 'Types', 'directory/logs' => 'Email Logs' );

Which renders:

<div class="left_nav_section" id="leftnav_directory"> <h3>Directory</h3> <ul> <li><a href="..../directory/entries" class="ico ico_directory_entries">Entries</a></li> <li><a href="..../directory/formats" class="ico ico_directory_formats">Formats</a></li> <li><a href="..../directory/keywords" class="ico ico_directory_keywords">Keywords</a></li> <li><a href="..../directory/locations" class="ico ico_directory_locations">Locations</a></li> <li><a href="..../directory/types" class="ico ico_directory_types">Types</a></li> <li><a href="..../directory/logs" class="ico ico_directory_logs">Email Logs</a></li> </ul> </div>

Maybe try and remove the lang() calls and just type the labels. Can't see it making a difference but it's the only thing off between yours and mine.
  • suwsuw
    hmm, that didn't solve it.
    I put the whole module here massmail.tar.gz
    Hmm.. I just installed your module on a clean copy and saw 2 of the 3 icons appear in the left menu (bottom 2). To fix the the missing icon just required an addition to the CSS: .ico_massmail_compune { background-image: url(imgs/ico_wrench.png) }
  • suwsuw
    then it seems my fuelcms is messed up - I have to test it from a clean install, adding that css didnt solve the problem.