Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

Sitemap File Issues & Possible Fixes

edited December 2010 in Bug Reports
I found a couple of issues in the sitemap files I thought you would want to be aware of. I am using the master branch.

First in the fuel/application/views/sitemap_xml.php file line 31 currently reads

<?php if (!empty($page['frequency'])) : ?><?=$default_frequency?><?php endif; ?>

The default doesn't get used because I think the page frequency is always empty in this scenario. Is this the possible change?

<?php if (!empty($page['frequency'])) : ?><?=$page['frequency']?><?php else: ?><?=$default_frequency?><?php endif; ?>

Second in the fuel/application/views/_layouts/sitemap_xml.php file lines 2 and 3, I had to change from page_model to pages_model. Lines 9 an 10 I had to change from accessing page elements as an array to an object like so $page['location'] to $page->location and $page['last_modified'] to $page->last_modified.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Mike

Comments

• edited 4:16AM
    Thanks for the report. That has been updated for both versions.