FUEL inline dashboard (logged in) and frontend JS issues

edited December 2011 in Bug Reports
I noticed that when I'm logged (and the front-end admin controls are shown top-right in the page) some of my JS scripts have crazy issues. One would be with the HTML5 - JS audio player (jPlayer.org) - it won't work in Firefox 3...
pulled my hair on this for over a day before I realized it had to do with the fact that I was logged in.
Do you have any clue as to what might be the cause of compatibility issues here?
Thanks a lot!

Comments

• edited 6:28PM
    I know your pain. I've also run into JS issues with the admin bar in the frontend while building a site using KnockoutJS. I just ended up disabling it in fuel/modules/fuel/libraries/Fuel_page.php where the $inline_edit_bar was being implemented. Fortunately, my project doesn't require the admin bar and I know this is far from being an ideal solution but at least I was able to move forward with the site development. I'm planning to go back and track down the real issue eventually.
    We are currently working on creating better separation for the inline editing to prevent some of those clashes by removing which removes the need for a bunch of the plugins for inline editing so let us know what you find so we can make adjustments if necessary.
    Any updates on this front? I'm having issues with Masonry (jquery) when logged in
    I just posted an update on the inline_edit_bar in the 1.0 branch to detect if jQuery was loaded already and if not, to load it. What was there before wasn't working correctly.