Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

Remove the "... OR upload an image"

edited November 2011 in Modules
Hi,

I just want one upload input not the two its currently showing hes what i have put then it shows 2 browsed for PDF input and i only require 1

$fields['product_installation_pdf'] = array('label' => 'Upload Installation PDF', 'type' => 'file', 'upload_path' =>assets_server_path('products', 'pdf'), 'overwrite' => TRUE);

Comments

• edited November 2011
    see the image on imageshack i just want the first browse upload box not the second one so how do i get rid of that?

URL to image: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/153/screenshot20111110at205.png/

So need to remove the ...OR upload part, can you explain how I do such thing?
  • edited 10:28PM
    if you do a print_r($fields); it should give you all the fields. Then to remove it, you can do:
    unset($fields['my_field']);

The ... OR upload comes from the fuel/modules/fuel/models/base_module_model.php form_fields method (which is what the models are inheriting from). It looks for a field ending with _img or _image, and then adds that (see line 444 in that file).
    Ok thanks but i cant remove the line on 444, nor can i get print_r to show, am i doing something worng?
    The reference to line 444 was just so you know where that field is coming from. You should be able to place the following in your model's form_fields() method:
    echo '<pre>'; print_r($fields); echo '</pre>';