Admin does not display for editing

For some reason my admin pages does not display contents, I have gone through the code, check error logs for apache and PHP no pointer, the admin page opens but the contents are not displayed so can not even create new pages.

Comments

• Did it work at some point and then stopped? If so, were there changes made that may have caused it?

• So i tried to call pages for editing using the url/id it came up but on saving it gave 403 Forbidden, for a website that was working now behaving like this is really surprising.

• Has anything changed that you know of?

• Thank you @admin nothing has changed, I migrated the website to AWS, and installed it in Ubuntu server perviously it was centos could that be the reason?

• edited February 2021

Ok, I eventually solved the issue, i created a vhost and moved all the files and dir, change the necessary permissions. That resolves it, so this makes my migration very easy will replicate the same procedure for other sub sites.

But now when I edit the blocks/pages and save I get 4 I missed m03 forbidden, if i did not edit the content that will save without any probs.

Thank you for your help.

• Ok, I eventually solved the issue, i created a vhost and moved all the files and dir, change the necessary permissions. That resolves it, so this makes my migration very easy will replicate the same procedure for other sub sites.

But now when I edit the blocks/pages and save I get 403 forbidden, if i did not edit the content that will save without any probs.

Thank you for your help.

• This is issue keeps coming up, really frustrating 404 Forbidden

• Now I can login to the back-end but no content is being displayed

• edited August 2021

Maybe there is something with the Session expiring. Have you tried setting the $config['sess_save_path']=... in the CI fuel/application/config/config.php file? This sets the path to where sessions are saved (must be writable).

• Thank you, I have done that making the directory writable yet not working still.

• Do you have errors turned on or are you seeing any errors being reported in the browser console?