Learning Fuel CMS

To start, be sure you have read the previous introduction post about the blog series and have downloaded the FUEL CMS 0.91 branch from GitHub.
?? going to link shows not found?

Comments

• Makes the tutorial difficult to follow without the suggested example!

• Thanks, not sure that this question should be in this topic, however to me its all part of getting fuel system up and running and usable. Downloaded as advised, this just give a multitude of --
    A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: Declaration of MX_Loader::library($library, $params = NULL, $object_name = NULL) should be compatible with CI_Loader::library($library = '', $params = NULL, $object_name = NULL)

Filename: MX/Loader.php

Line Number: 403 (Tried PHP 5.6 and 7.3)

Don't want to bother anyone I will continue and get something working I'm sure!
    My first program was in Algol (1965) but I fell out of touch about 5 years ago and trying to master the new generation of frameworks, installations and systems and highly obfuscated (to me), abstract methods! CodeIgniter and the fuel cms seems like a good match for me but the number of tweaks needed to get the whole thing working under windows with XAMPP and NetBeans is not helping.

• Ah... the demo is pretty old and may need php 5.4.