Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

Page title

edited May 18 in Support

Hi,
I have my advanced module and all of the pages have similar title problem. One my pages is a form to add a test and the page title looks like this:
<!--__FUEL_MARKER__0-->Add test, but that should be just Add test
I can't find a way to change it.

In controller I define a title for the page:
fuel_set_var('page_title', 'Add test');
and in the view file I echo this title:
echo '<h1>'.fuel_var('page_title').'</h1>'

How should that be properly done?

Comments

• The fuel_set_var function will add a variable with the inline editing code in place. The inline editing code will get cleaned up if the page is rendered via $this->fuel->pages->render('my_view', $vars);
    If you don't need the inline editing code, you can simply just use $page_title.

• edited September 4

I have tried to render the page via $this->fuel->pages->render('my_view', $vars); but I'm getting the compile error:

Message: Cannot declare class Ion_auth_model, because the name is already in use
    Filename: models/Ion_auths_model.php
    Line Number: 28

So I render the page with $this->show_page('my_view', $vars);

Is that correct?

• That error message can sometimes be due to a casing difference on the file. Is the model's file name "Ion_auth_model" or "ion_auth_model"? Also, how is that class being loaded into the page (e.g. $this->load->model(...), require, include, etc)?