Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

Fuel constants not working.

I was trying this layout experiments from here http://docs.getfuelcms.com/general/layouts

to create home layout i created just as they say in this location -> fuel/application/libraries/_layouts/Home_layout.php

To make this Home_layout.php you need require_once('Fuel_layout.php');
But the problem is Fuel_layout file is not loading because its not in the same directory.
Home_layout.php is in fuel/application/libraries/_layouts/ directory while
Fuel_layout.php is in fuel/modules/fuel/libraries/ directory.

To access Fuel_layout.php I used FUEL_PATH constant. require_once(FUEL_PATH.'/libraries'.'Fuel_layouts.php');
No luck. It throws an error.
Message: require_once(/opt/lampp/htdocs/fuelcms/fuel/application/../../fuel/modules/fuel//librariesFuel_layouts.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
It is searching the file inside the application folder. But the file is in modules folder which is outside of the application folder.

If i use only constant It shows the correct path. require_once(/opt/lampp/htdocs/fuelcms/fuel/modules/fuel)

But if I add the second argument to locate the library then it goes to search inside application folder.

I tried all the constants like MODULES_FOLDER, MODULES_PATH, MODULES_WEB_PATH

BUT No luck. second argument always goes to application folder.

How Can I fix this.

Comments