Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

Recaptcha error - ReCaptcha\ReCaptcha Class not found

rl2rl2
edited March 2 in News & Announcements
Hello,

Okay first off this is running on localhost so I get a javascript alert: Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again.

Now, if I complete the form; ignoring the Recaptcha and hit submit I get the following error. Where can I find the Recaptcha Class?

-------

( ! ) Fatal error: Class 'ReCaptcha\ReCaptcha' not found in /vagrant/html/local.fuel.co.uk/fuel/modules/forms/helpers/forms_helper.php on line 148

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Warning

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /vagrant/html/local.fuel.co.uk/fuel/modules/forms/helpers/forms_helper.php:148)

Filename: core/Common.php

Line Number: 578

Backtrace:

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Error

Filename: helpers/forms_helper.php

Line Number: 148

Backtrace

Comments

• edited 5:40PM
    See these issues on GitHub for more references:
    https://github.com/daylightstudio/FUEL-CMS-Forms-Module/issues/13
    https://github.com/daylightstudio/FUEL-CMS-Forms-Module/pull/15

Sounds like you'll need the vendor package installed with composer.
  • rl2rl2
    edited 5:40PM
    Well that's one thing solved.

The next problem is that if I complete the form, but ignore the Recaptcha I can still submit the form! How do I tell Fuel/CodeIgniter that the Recaptcha is mandatory?
  • edited 5:40PM
    The Forms_custom_fields.php file has a recaptcha method in it which is used to render the recaptcha form field. In that method it has a line used to validate the recaptcha on post process:
    $validator->add_rule("recaptcha_response_field", "validate_recaptcha", "'.$params['error_message'].'", array("'.$params['recaptcha_private_key'].'"));
    The "validate_recaptcha" is a function that is in the forms_helper.php file and will return a TRUE boolean value if it is valid. My guess is that there needs to be some adjustment there.