Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

Deployment to production

edited February 11 in Installation
Hi,

I'm a newcomer in FUELCMS for 3 months. I created a small project that works locally.
Local environment win.10, FUEL CMS version 1.4.

When I transfer the fuelcms file system to the server of the provider, projects does not work.

****************************************************************************************************
They report the next error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Modules::advanced() in
/home/sh5916/domains/atletski-klub-olimpija.si/public_html/fuel/modules/fuel/libraries/Fuel_layouts.php
on line 136
A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Error

Filename: libraries/Fuel_layouts.php

Line Number: 136

Backtrace:
****************************************************************************************************

I was looking for a solution in forum and I can not find them !

Thanks ans regards,

Matej, Slovenia, Europe

Comments

• Check the file permissions for your uploaded Fuel directories & paths.
    Do you have the latest available PHP version running on your hosting? (7.1 should be fine, I use that - 7.2 should be OK too)
    is this the public side or Fuel admin side?
  • edited 5:05PM
    This looks like the Fuel_advanced_module::attach method isn't attaching the appropriate "modules" object and is instead. I'd be curious what line# 389 outputs for the file path and whether that file exists on your server (it should be hitting fuel/modules/fuel/libraries/Fuel_modules and not the fuel/application/third_party/MX/Modules class):
    echo $this->server_path('libraries/Fuel_'.$key.'.php');
  • edited 5:05PM
    You have right, the described module in the MY_fuel_modules.php file did not exist
    in the aplication folder.

When I comment this 2 lines in the MY_fuel_modules.php then aplication works.

//$config['modules']['authors'] = array();
    //$config['modules']['articles'] = array();

Thanks for your help.

Matej, Slovenia