Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

Table action without modal window

edited January 26 in Feature Requests
Hi!
I added a couple of table actions to an embedded list that performs a reordering on the selected items (up and down).
The problem is that it opens a modal window that i would like to close just after the reordering... or even better, not showing it at all.
How can i do this?
Thank you!!

Comments

• edited 9:02PM
    You would need to turn of the event handlers for those links at a time delayed time after the fields javascript loads and instantiates those event handlers. I believe this is wha would turn off that event handler:
    $(document).off("click", ".datatable_action, #data_table td[class^='col']:not('.actions')");

See line 1498 or so in the fuel/modules/fuel/assets/js/fuel/custom_fields.js
  • edited 9:02PM
    Ok! I will try that.
    But i will need the embedded list to refresh after the action.

Thank you!
  • @weblar I'm wondering if you could share how you achieved this in the end? I'm building something similar and I'm at the part where I need to bypass the modal window and simply ajax + refresh the list.