Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

Fuel Navigation > Choose Language

edited August 2017 in Feature Requests
Hi! At CMS, The Navigation module doesn´t have the option to select a language for each menu item. How can i add it ? Thanks!

Comments

• edited 7:08PM
    Did you add in your fuel/application/config/MY_fuel.php multiple languages to the config similar to below?
    // Languages for pages. The key is saved to the page variables $config['languages'] = array( 'english' => 'English', 'sp' => 'Spanish', 'de' => 'German', );
    Yes. How can i load the default language file using fuel instead the native CI lang->load() ?

I am getting "Unable to load the requested language file: language/english/_lang.php"
    Where are you getting that error?

Also, just confirming that the above was added to the MY_fuel.php file and not the fuel/application/config.php file.
    At the entire website, included admin pages.
    Yes, added inside MY_fuel.php

Thanks!
    The error seems to be related with the lang() function. This isn´t working with the selected language. Only if i do a native CI lang->load() starts to work fine.