Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

[solved] Hide Specific row from Grid

edited August 2017 in Modules
Actually want to hide super admins from users list.

Comments

• edited 11:55AM
    I would say to overload the ./modules/fuel/models/fuel_users.php model with your own and add a where() call in the list_items() function - "super_admin <> 'yes'"
    Having said that, I think non super-users can't see super_users in v1.4 by default:
    public function list_items($limit = NULL, $offset = NULL, $col = 'email', $order = 'desc', $just_count = FALSE) { $CI =& get_instance(); $user = $CI->fuel->auth->user_data(); if (!$CI->fuel->auth->is_super_admin()) { $this->db->where(array('super_admin' => 'no')); } $this->db->select('id, email, user_name, first_name, last_name, super_admin, active'); $data = parent::list_items($limit, $offset, $col, $order, $just_count); return $data; }
  • edited 11:55AM
    Cool. Thanks. That was the plan B.
    As I was looking into http://docs.getfuelcms.com/modules/simple page for any Additional Configuration Parameters possible.
    No worries, will go with this. Thanks.