Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

MY_language_helper.php

edited December 2016 in Bug Reports
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but having just added the Ion Auth library and views to a Fuel install (most recent) I've found that the Ion Auth lang files that feature a percent character for string replacement need doubling up to work: eg

$lang['change_password_new_password_label'] = 'New Password (at least %s characters long):';

will throw an error in sprintf() in that library's views, but

$lang['change_password_new_password_label'] = 'New Password (at least %%s characters long):';

will work as intended.

Ion Auth views / Controller uses sprintf() with nested lang() functions, and I think there is an initial parse happening in MY_language_helper which prematurely requires a replacement string, which is only supplied in the view or controller.

Comments

• edited 10:02AM
    FUEL overwrites the lang function to allow for the passing variables to the language line using sprintf which I believe Ion Auth handles already.