Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

Tank Auth and FuelCMS

edited September 2016 in Installation
Hi, I am currently working on a website that uses Fuel auth for backend authorization and Tank Auth for frontend users authorization. Everything seems to work pretty well but I run into a problem I cannot solve.
Both authorization libraries work. I am able to log on to the frontend and use it any way possible. I can log on to fuel cms backend but i get an error when accesing users module.

Error:

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Notice
Filename: libraries/Session.php
Line Number: 218

Fatal error: Call to a member function where() on a non-object in fuel/codeigniter/libraries/Session.php on line 218

I know it attempts to read session data from DB in

$this->CI->db->where('session_id', $session['session_id']);

but db is null at this point.

Thanks for your help

Boro

Comments

• You need to create the session table in the database. The table name needs to match the settings in config.php too.
  • edited 2:12AM
    Hey

I've found it myself. It turned out Tank Auth Users model is named Users and Fuel_users_model is loaded as Users module and they do not interfere to much except for the Users management page. I haven't noticed any other issues.

I don't know why I haven't hit on this idea earlier. :)

Thank you all.

Boro