Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

How to alternate row actions in admin

edited August 2016 in Bug Reports
How to alternate row actions in admin like EDIT | DELETE , I want to add VIEW and custom actions
Thank you

Comments

• edited 12:27PM
    View will appear if you specify a "preview_path" value in the module's config. To set a different row items, you can specify the module's "table_actions" which is an array of keys being a URL (which can use placeholders {id}) and values being the label. You can also specify it as the following:
    ... 'table_actions' => array('url' => fuel_url('my_module/my_method'), 'attrs' => 'class="my_class"'),...

Or a callback function using the "func" key:
    ... 'table_actions' => array('func' => create_function('$fields', ....)),...

The fuel/modules/fuel/controllers/module::items method calls that.
    Good Thank you ,
    I have another question , in my advanced module custom method , I use data table to show data which contain enum field "approved" yes/no , can I make use of toggling functionality ? or make my own ajax function
    I suggest open comments on user guide , like php manual , to allow users write examples and more explanation , what do you think ?
    You can specify in your model public $boolean_fields = array('my_field_name'); and it can be either an enum with 2 values or a boolean field (which is really a tinyint with a 0 or 1 value). Fields "published" and "active" are automatically treated this way.

Regarding the open comments, I understand the need to do that but at this time it's an additional thing that would need to be managed.