Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

Tree Error for Tags - Wrong ID for sub items

edited July 2016 in Bug Reports
Hi,

I'm trying out the built in tags feature of fuelcms. I have created some sample articles and sample tags. I enabled the tree function written below

function tree()
{
return $this->_tree('has_many');
}

When I check the tree section, it is showing the tree appropriately like below

- Tag 1
   | article 1
- Tag 2
   | article 1
   | article 2
   | article 3

When I try to click/visit each article, the id of the article is incorrect. It seems it is using the tag id instead. Please check below.

- Tag 1 [http://localhost/fuelcms/admin/tags/edit/1]
   | article 1 [http://localhost/fuelcms/admin/articles/edit/1]
- Tag 2 [http://localhost/fuelcms/admin/tags/edit/2]
   | article 1 [http://localhost/fuelcms/admin/articles/edit/2]
   | article 2 [http://localhost/fuelcms/admin/articles/edit/2]
   | article 3 [http://localhost/fuelcms/admin/articles/edit/2]

Upon checking/testing, the appropriate data is being fetched. But instead of the candidate id (http://localhost/fuelcms/admin/articles/edit/[candidate_id]) being generated for the urls, foreign_id (tag_id) is being used (http://localhost/fuelcms/admin/articles/edit/[tag_id]). Details below.

array (size=2)
   'candidate_table' => string 'articles' (length=8)
   'foreign_table' => string 'fuel_tags' (length=9)
array (size=4)
   0 =>
     array (size=18)
       'candidate_id' => string '1' (length=1)
       'candidate_title' => string 'article 1' (length=9)
       'candidate_slug' => string 'article-1' (length=9)
       ...
       'foreign_id' => string '1' (length=1)
       ...
   1 =>
     array (size=18)
       'candidate_id' => string '1' (length=1)
       'candidate_title' => string 'article 1' (length=9)
       'candidate_slug' => string 'article-1' (length=9)
       ...
       'foreign_id' => string '2' (length=1)
       ...
   2 =>
     array (size=18)
       'candidate_id' => string '2' (length=1)
       'candidate_title' => string 'article 2' (length=9)
       'candidate_slug' => string 'article-2' (length=9)
       ...
       'foreign_id' => string '2' (length=1)
       ...
   3 =>
     array (size=18)
       'candidate_id' => string '3' (length=1)
       'candidate_title' => string 'article 3' (length=9)
       'candidate_slug' => string 'article-3' (length=9)
       ...
       'foreign_id' => string '2' (length=1)
       ...

Please let me know if I missed out some configuration or the process to fix this.

Comments

Sign In or Register to comment.