Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

Parser issue after update to 1.3.2

edited June 2016 in Bug Reports
Hi, I just updated to the latest version 1.3.2, and now if I try to create a new record but happen to use a duplicate slug name, instead of bringing me to a page warning me of this and giving the option to change the slug, it now gives me a PHP error as follows:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Fuel_dwoo_parser::set_delimiters() in /home/nrntest/site/public_html/fuel/modules/fuel/libraries/Fuel_parser.php on line 122

How can I fix this?

Many thanks
Rik

Comments

• edited 12:25PM
    Was it a fresh copy or did you merge/update? Do you have a config value in your MY_fuel of:
    // The parsing engine to use for FUEL. Options are dwoo, ci and now 'twig'! $config['parser_engine'] = 'dwoo';
    I merged from a 1.0 installation. Yes I have that config in my My_fuel file
    Hm... is it possible something may have gotten missed in the upgrade process? Are you able to test this out with a fresh version of 1.3.2 and your code migrated to it?