Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

upload configuration functionality issue

edited June 2016 in Bug Reports
I was trying to upload images to a specific folder without any changeable option for user with following code : in form_fields function

$fields['image'] = array('type' => 'file', 'overwrite' => FALSE, 'display_overwrite' => FALSE, 'multiple' => FALSE );

$fields['image']['class'] = 'images/speaker';
$fields['image']['folder'] = 'images/speaker';
$fields['image']['required'] = 'required';
$fields['image']['upload_path'] = 'images/speaker';
$fields['image']['display_preview'] = TRUE;
$fields['image']['is_image'] = TRUE;
$fields['image']['hide_options'] = TRUE;
$fields['image']['encrypt_name'] = TRUE;

by this way
when i am selecting upload asset it is appearing properly
but when i am selecting upload from select image option :
it is not keeping the configuration
is their a way to prevent this ????

for more detail please check
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/37812965/fuel-cms-image-upload-configuration-functionility

Comments

• edited 9:38AM
    What version of FUEL are you running (check fuel/modules/fuel/config/fuel_constants.php)
    I am using the latest one 1.3.2 downloaded yesterday
    define('FUEL_VERSION', '1.3.2');
    Are you referring to the hide_options part? It appears that the folder name is working correctly based on the screenshot.
    yes and also the the display_overwrite option
    OK. I've pushed an update to the develop branch for this. The develop branch includes an update to CI 3.0 and may require a bunch of other changes (in particular casing of files) so I would do the upgrade in a different local GIT branch if you decide to. Additionally, there is a command line utility to help with the update and fix a lot of the common issues:
    >php index.php fuel/installer/update

Otherwise, you can manually make the fix which was essentially commenting out some lines of code:
    https://github.com/daylightstudio/FUEL-CMS/commit/b990a5825830ed9a7a1009034ab925e841cbbb29