Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

mPDF library - failed with fuelCMS

edited March 2016 in Bug Reports
Hello,
i'm trying to port my working CI website to FuelCMS, and now i stopped with one, yet important problem for me.
I'm trying to use mPDF (for many reasons, it's best solution for me, dont tell me to check others please :) ),
but this one which was working on old website throws same error, as entirely new downloaded from website.
Error is:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function def() in H:\WWW\reklama-cms\fuel\modules\fuel\core\Loader.php(351) : eval()'d code on line 5
im trying to integrate it with this tutorial:
http://www.ahowto.net/php/easily-integrate-mpdf-into-codeigniter-framework/

before it works, now it wont :-(((( there is no any "function def" or even "def(" in downloaded mpdf files, have you any ideas how to solve that?

Comments

• edited 2:59PM
    So you are saying that your old CI website it worked, however, when trying to integrate it with a a fresh installation of FUEL CMS, the PDF throws that error? If so, what version of CI were you using before? Also, which version of FUEL did you download (there is a develop branch which is essentially the next version of 1.3.2 and a 1.4_dev branch which uses CI 3)