forms

edited September 2015 in Modules
I am trying to use the forms module with fuelcms I have it installed and when the form is filled out it will save the name and some info to database but it will not send any attached files to the email specified in the to field under the tab after submit.

Comments

• edited 6:43AM
    Is enctype="multipart/form-data" in your form tag?
    yes
    as it is right now it will put the user info into the entries in fuelcms but sends nothing in the email sent out to the person managing the form.
    ok now have all info going to and email address but no file attached still
    I think the next steps would be to debug the fuel/modules/forms/Fuel_forms.php file around line 1094 in the notify method where it is suppose to be attaching the files. I would first check to see $this->upload_files() outputs (using var_dump or print_r).
  • Is the the file being successfully uploaded to the server first?
    This is the line of code $email->attach($upload_data['full_path']); I do not see the file on the server do I need to change the full_path
    What is the value of $upload_data? You can run:
    print_r($upload_data); exit();
    The files will automatically get deleted upon attachment if the parameter "cleanup_attached" is set to TRUE (which it is by default). You can change it to FALSE (see the Kitchen Sink example here):
    http://docs.getfuelcms.com/modules/forms
    I put that code in and got no output
    Is the form being submitted using javascript or is it a normal form submission? Is the $_FILES array empty?